As a leader in the engineering industry, Ulteig continues to expand its portfolio of infrastructure and field service projects. Our professional engineering consultants cover a wide range of services including design and planning and serve primary Lifeline Sectors®: Power, Renewables, Transportation, Water and Gas/Oil.
With nearly 75 years in the engineering industry, our clients choose Ulteig to improve the design and reliability of critical infrastructure and deliver vital engineering, program and technical solutions. Our wide range of satisfied clients include:
- Local, City, State and Federal Government (Government Agencies)
- Public Utilities
- IOUs (Investor Owned Utilities)
- Construction Companies Developers
On average, Ulteig manages over 1,300 technical and field service projects a year. In 2017, over 98% of our surveyed clients said they would select Ulteig again. They spoke to the exceptional partnership, relationship and results.
Ulteig Fast Facts
- For the second consecutive year, awarded a 2017 Top Workplaces achievement by the Denver Post
- Named Top 25 Engineering Firm in 2017 by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Selected as a Top 10 2018 Workplace for Young Professionals in the Bismarck-Mandan area
- For the third year in a row, recognized as a National Standard Top Workplace by the Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Winner of the NDYP Best Place to Work Award in 2017
- We are 100% employee owned by our 350+ Ulteig professionals
- We dedicate ourselves to our clients' success
- We pursue excellence in our work
- We act with integrity
We invite you to download the brochures below to learn more about our solutions-focused approach to Lifeline Sector® design and support as well as what we did in 2017 to support our clients, communities, sponsorships and educational initiatives. Click the links below to download these brochures.