As a leader in the engineering industry, Ulteig continues to expand its portfolio of infrastructure and field service projects. Our professional engineering consultants cover a wide range of services including design and planning and serve primary Lifeline Sectors®: Power, Renewables, Transportation and Water.
With 75 years in the engineering industry, our clients choose Ulteig to improve the design and reliability of critical infrastructure and deliver vital engineering, program and technical solutions. Our wide range of satisfied clients include:
- Local, City, State and Federal Government (Government Agencies)
- Public Utilities
- IOUs (Investor Owned Utilities)
- Construction Companies
On average, Ulteig manages over 1,800 projects a year. Over 96% of our clients continue to select Ulteig year after year. They spoke to the exceptional partnership, relationship and results.
Ulteig Fast Facts
- Earned a spot on Prairie Business magazine's 50 Best Places to Work in 2018 list.
- Named Top 25 Engineering Firm in 2017 by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Selected as a Top 10 2018 Workplace for Young Professionals in the Bismarck-Mandan area
- For the third year in a row, recognized as a National Standard Top Workplace by the Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Winner of the NDYP Best Place to Work Award in 2017
- We are 100% employee owned by our 440+ Ulteig professionals
- For the second consecutive year, awarded a 2017 Top Workplaces achievement by the Denver Post