- For the fourth year in a row, Ulteig was recognized as a National Standard Top Workplace by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Star Tribune's Top Places to Work Award is based on employee surveys which focus on overall workplace environment. Of the 2,400 workplaces invited to participate, only 119 organizations received this distinguished award.
Ulteig's Denver office was recently awarded a 2017 Top Workplaces recognition by The Denver Post. Founded on the basis that the most successful companies are the ones that employees believe in, this distinguished designation was based solely on feedback from our Denver employees.
- Ulteig was distinguished as a Top 25 Engineering Firm in the Twin Cities by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal in 2017.
- Ulteig has once again made the Engineering News-Record (ENR) annual Top 500 Design Firms list, which was just recently released. This year Ulteig ranked 225. We have also ranked in several industry-specific lists:
- #3 Wind Power
- #15 Transmission & Distribution
- #31 Power
- Congratulations to Jen Hanley, Technical Manager - Civil, for being selected as one of Prairie Business Magazine's 2018 Top 25 Women in Business.
- Ulteig is proud to have won an Engineering Excellence Award in the Small Projects category from the North Dakota chapter of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) for the Medina Rest Area Improvements project in Medina, ND.
- Ulteig is the North Dakota Young Professionals Best Place to Work Winner for 2017! These awards are based on the amount of creative space and innovation that businesses offer young professionals.
- Ulteig is pleased to receive a 2018 Engineering Excellence Honor Award from the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of Minnesota for the design and engineering work on the Douglas Trail Substation in Rochester, MN.
- Ulteig was again selected as one of the Top 10 Workplaces for Young Professionals in the Bismarck-Mandan area in 2018. The Top 10 Young Professional Workplaces award recognizes local businesses committed to recruiting and retaining talented young professionals.