Ulteig’s real estate team provides a full range of services related to right-of-way and land acquisition. Our team members are experienced problem solvers who thoroughly understand the increasingly complex regulatory requirements, and we’ll work hard to ensure a smooth process for your project.
The Ulteig team will also handle document preparation, permitting, land title searches and public presentations. We have negotiated land purchases, leases, options and easements for projects such as municipal infrastructure, wind farm sites, large-scale electric transmission and pipeline corridors. Your project will also benefit from working with a land acquisition team that is closely aligned with routing, permitting, engineering and construction teams.
At Ulteig we know that continuous communication between you and the landowners is vital to a successful outcome, and we’re committed to continuously building positive community relations.
- Permitting: State, County, Federal, Local agency, Township, Municipal
- Route Selection: Site research, site qualification, route planning
- Acquisition: Document preparation, legal descriptions, landowner negotiations, exhibits, damage settlements, land value analysis, appraisals, public information meetings, public presentation, special considerations form, W-9’s, communication records, recordation
- Title research: Courthouse research, deed and encumbrance procurement, tax information, plats, right-of-way maps, survey, section corner data, landowner database, Aerial ownership map
- Project Management: Resources, QA/QC, deliverables, project closeout
- Relocation: Residential, Commercial
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.