Our Preparedness and Response to COVID-19
March 17, 2020
Given the growing concern about the spread of COVID-19 and its global impact, I’d like to share some details with you about Ulteig’s preparedness and response measures. I want to assure you we are taking appropriate steps to protect the health and safety of both our employees and yours, while maintaining our high standard of service for our clients.
- We continue to monitor and follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and federal agencies on how to plan, prepare and respond to the disease.
- We are encouraging our employees to practice safe hygiene and social distancing measures as recommended by the CDC – they are well-prepared to efficiently perform at client worksites under the current challenging circumstances.
- We have made a significant investment in our information systems, including Virtual Desktops – this has allowed all our employees to work remotely. As a result, we can be extremely nimble in helping to address the issues and concerns you currently face.
- Whether we are on your site or in your office, we will carefully follow your company’s health, safety and travel protocols.
- Our project team members are cross-trained, giving us flexibility to shift resources as necessary.
Preparedness and Response Measures
- We have created a cross-functional Coronavirus Task Force, in partnership with senior leadership, that continues to monitor the progression of the disease and how it is affecting the communities where we live, work and serve our clients.
- We maintain a comprehensive risk management plan, designed to mitigate a wide range of potential project disruption scenarios.
Protecting the Health of Employees and Clients
Out of an abundance of caution, we have recommended that our employees work remotely until further notice and, of course, to stay home if they are sick or exhibiting any symptoms.
We are confident, with the measures we have put in place, that our operations continue to be sound and our ability to maintain our high standards of service remains intact. Please reach out to us with any unique challenges you encounter as a result of conditions created by the coronavirus disease.
On behalf of the employee-owners of Ulteig, we are grateful for the clients we serve and the business you entrust to us.
Ulteig President and CEO
WHAT MAKES ULTEIG DIFFERENT?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.Contact Us