As electric utilities confront the ongoing challenge of delivering reliable power to customers, they also experience an increased need for partners who offer customized solutions to address evolving demands. For more than 40 years, Ulteig has provided engineering and technical services to enable the reliable operation of electric utility networks, offered innovative solutions to meet the growing demand for electricity, and supported the interconnection of renewable energy sources.
We serve investor-owned utilities, electric cooperatives, and municipal utility clients of all sizes by understanding needs, responding quickly to requests and delivering high-impact, integrated solutions to meet network expansion and capital improvement requirements.
Watch our Integrated Solutions video here:
Ulteig proudly serves the power sector with the following suite of full-service capabilities:
- Substation Engineering and Design
- Electrical Studies
- Transmission and Distribution Engineering and Design
- Communications Infrastructure and Network Engineering
- Project and Program Management
- Field Services (Construction Management and Testing & Commissioning)
- Advanced Energy Lab (AELab)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Right-of-Way Acquisition
- Environmental Planning and Services
Learn more about our solutions-focused approach to Lifeline Sector® design and support. Download the full brochure below.
The Year-in-Review provides a snapshot of the outstanding work that Ulteig did in 2019 to support our clients, communities, sponsorships and educational initiatives. Download the full brochure below.