At Ulteig, we built an environmental team that understands the big picture of what your project intends to accomplish. Our team is composed of engineers and environmental scientists who see your projects through both lenses. We possess the technical and project management expertise necessary to keep your projects moving forward. We work together to find solutions that meet your needs while minimizing impacts to the environment and remaining in compliance with federal, state and local regulations. We are experts at what we do and are honored to play a key role in your project’s success.
Our team handles and prepares all the environmental documentation, permitting and fieldwork, ensuring federal, state and local agency stakeholders are satisfied and that your project proceeds from concept to reality as quickly, efficiently and responsibly as possible.
Desktop and Field Analysis
- Wetlands—Delineations, Mitigation, Banking, Monitoring
- Health and Safety Plans (Pre-Construction, Soil, Groundwater)
- Environmental Monitoring—Construction, Wetlands, Vegetation, Wildlife
- Environmental Management Plans (Invasive/Endangered Species, Wetlands, Habitat)
- Restoration—Vegetation, Soils, Wetlands
- Environmental Remote Sensing
- Federally Listed Threatened and Endangered Species—Presence/Absence Surveys, Habitat Surveys, USFWS Consultation (Sections 7 and 10), Habitat Conservation Plans
- Section 4(f)/6(f) Evaluation
- State Listed Species—Presence/Absence Surveys, Habitat Surveys, Agency Coordination
- Floodplain Analysis
- Avian and Bat Surveys and Protection Plans & Avian Risk Assessments
- Environmental Siting and Route Studies
- Environmental Site Assessment—Desktop, Phase I, Phase II
- Viewshed Analysis
- Asbestos-Containing Materials (ACM) and Lead-Containing Paint (LCP) Sampling
- Wildlife Crossings
- Noise Analysis, Abatement and Reporting
- NEPA (Environmental Impact Statement, Environmental Assessment, Categorical Exclusion)
- Administrative Record
- State-Level Environmental Documentation
- Planning and Environmental Linkage Studies
- Public and Stakeholder Involvement
- Wetland Permitting (Federal, State and Local Permits, Routing/Siting Permits)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.