At Ulteig, our goal is to help our clients complete projects that enhance the natural environment. Whether your environmental project is small and simple or large and complex, Ulteig’s team of environmental professionals will guide you through the regulatory process and keep your project moving forward.
We will prepare the environmental documentation and permits needed for your project, and evaluate environmental impacts so you can make informed decisions during the development phase. We’ll also coordinate with the appropriate agencies and stakeholders, and will communicate with them early and often to ensure your project stays on track.
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Documentation—Categorical Exclusion (CATEX), Environmental Assessment (EA), Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Tribal Coordination
- Biological Resource Evaluation
- Environmental Siting Analysis
- Noise Analysis and Reporting
- Water and Wetland Resource Evaluation
- Environmental Site Assessments (Phase I and II)
- Emerging Contaminants Evaluation
- Environmental Monitoring, Mitigation and Restoration
- Federal, State and Local Agency Coordination
- Spill Prevention, Control, & Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.