At Ulteig, we are experts in water resources engineering and the field of hydrology and hydraulics. Our professionals assist public- and private-sector clients in managing stormwater runoff and surface water resources to sustain or improve water quality, minimize flooding and address regulatory challenges. Our projects have ranged from simple drainage design to major flood control works, and we will work closely with you in customizing projects that meet your needs. We integrate natural elements into civil design and look to natural hydrologic systems as inspiration for our constructed solutions.
- Comprehensive sewer plans
- Development review and code compliance
- Operation and maintenance plans
- Risk assessment
- GIS mapping
- Stormwater and surface water management plans
- Environmental Studies
HYDROLOGIC & HYDRAULIC MODELING
- Urban stormwater modeling
- Rural drainage modeling
- Stream modeling
- Lake and reservoir modeling
- Sanitary sewer hydraulic modeling
- Dam and levee failure analysis
STORMWATER COMPLIANCE & WATER QUALITY
- Project permitting
- Anti-degradation compliance
- Impaired waters and special waters
- Water quality management plans
- MS4 Permit, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) and program development
- Construction stormwater permit and SWPPP
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.