Project Delivery Services
When you choose Ulteig, you get a team that is known, experienced and trusted.
Ulteig’s Project Delivery Services (PDS) team thrives to be widely regarded as the partner of choice for technical and professional services solutions. We leverage our industry experience, relationships, tools and processes to enhance and support client teams throughout the duration of a client’s project.
“Ulteig and Northwestern Energy worked collaboratively to assess and develop a Project Management framework for our five-year portfolio of Transmission and Distribution capital projects. The PM expertise and experience Ulteig brought relating to project, program and portfolio management was critical for our success. Ulteig recommended a sound organizational structure, governance model and set of best practice processes that greatly enhance our existing PM capabilities as they related to scope, schedule and cost management. In addition, Ulteig placed highly skilled PM professionals within our organization to work side by side with our internal team on critical infrastructure projects. Ulteig has consistently demonstrated their ability to be a trusted advisor to the Northwestern Energy team.”
Blain Nicholls, Director – Project Management, Northwestern Energy
What We Do
- Construction management
- Contractor bid review
- Design process oversight
- Document controlling
- Financial due diligence and budget management
- Indicative pricing and estimating
- Key contractor management
- Key stakeholder management
- On-site quality management
- Permitting and land control coordination
- Pre-construction strategy
- Procurement coordination
- Project and portfolio management
- Risk modeling and management
- Scheduling and controlling
- Manage projects, construction, or portfolios on behalf of the owner/developer at any point necessary during the process.
- Give our clients more than just “bodies,” bringing Project Management Construction Management (PMCM) competency, strong experience, project expertise, credentials and resume to the table.
- Interface with the Owner/Developer’s team and manage stakeholders as they would, from landowners and investors to local jurisdictions and internal team members.
- Align quality expectations with contractors early and often by benchmarking site activities.
- Provide real-time construction progress reporting using Ulteig GIS Dashboard.
- Care for the land like it is our own, by planning and sequencing to minimize disturbance.
- Plan for a successful project while continually identifying and mitigating risks.
- Be Owner/Developer’s delivery-focused advocate – both in the field and behind the scenes.
- Be flexible and adaptable, accommodating staffing with our clients’ needs and schedule.
- Provide in-house integration with engineering and field services – a one-stop shop.
Featured ProjectCity of Arvada
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.