What We Do
- Construction management
- Contractor bid review
- Design process oversight
- Document controlling
- Financial due diligence and budget management
- Indicative pricing and estimating
- Key contractor management
- Key stakeholder management
- On-site quality management
- Permitting and land control coordination
- Pre-construction strategy
- Procurement coordination
- Project and portfolio management
- Risk modeling and management
- Scheduling and controlling
- Manage projects, construction, or portfolios on behalf of the owner/developer at any point necessary during the process.
- Give our clients more than just “bodies,” bringing Project Management Construction Management (PMCM) competency, strong experience, project expertise, credentials and resume to the table.
- Interface with the Owner/Developer’s team and manage stakeholders as they would, from landowners and investors to local jurisdictions and internal team members.
- Align quality expectations with contractors early and often by benchmarking site activities.
- Provide real-time construction progress reporting using Ulteig GIS Dashboard.
- Care for the land like it is our own, by planning and sequencing to minimize disturbance.
- Plan for a successful project while continually identifying and mitigating risks.
- Be Owner/Developer’s delivery-focused advocate – both in the field and behind the scenes.
- Be flexible and adaptable, accommodating staffing with our clients’ needs and schedule.
- Provide in-house integration with engineering and field services – a one-stop shop.
Featured ProjectCity of Arvada
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.