Ulteig Seeks Partners in Innovation
The Innovation Center is Ulteig’s dedicated internal hub to identify, incubate and bring new ideas and emerging technologies to our clients.
Are you a candidate to work with us?
The Innovation Center seeks to work with technology partners from universities and business incubators who are developing innovative services and solutions that have direct application to the power, renewables, transportation and water Lifeline Sectors. We seek opportunities to engage with the world’s leading technologies in these key categories:
- Artificial Intelligence Solutions
- Blockchain Technology
- CAD/Drafting Technology
- Customer Relationship Management Tool or Technology
- Demand Response/DSM
- Electric Vehicle
- Energy Storage Technology
- Field Service Technology
- Grid Modernization Technology
- IoT/Automation Technology
- Mapping Tool or Technology
- Modeling/3D Printing
- Proposal Process/Business Development Tool
- Renewables – Solar/PV Technology
- Renewables – Wind Technology
- Training Tools
- Transportation Technology
- Water Technology
In addition, we look for the following characteristics in a partner:
- Specific company characteristics. i.e. size
- Specific company characteristics. i.e. geography
- Specific company characteristics. i.e. emerging engineering technology companies
- Specific company characteristics. i.e. start-ups
Why should you work with us?
[Include “what’s in it for me” language – it shouldn’t all be about how Ulteig and its clients will benefit – it should be a mutually beneficial partnership, yes?]
What’s the process?
After initial contact with a potential technology partner, The Innovation Center will conduct a confidential evaluation/mutual fit assessment of your technology related to developing a turn-key service and solution plan based on the technology for our clients. The Innovation Center process aims to be transparent throughout with our partners, ensuring thoroughness, timeliness and active communication.
Contact us today to schedule a direct conversation with The Innovation Center to learn more about our process and to discuss mutually beneficial outcomes.
What’s the first step?
Complete the “Contact Us” info below and we will schedule an initial conversation.