Traffic congestion, public safety, access and quality of life are all interrelated.
Our experience with all parties and stakeholders—including residents, council members, DOT officials, businesses and other groups— make Ulteig uniquely qualified to assist you with any traffic-related issue. Through managing multi-phase traffic engineering, roadway and municipal projects, we’ve learned that success is often dependent upon the unique nature of a project. Our multi-discipline team, spread across several states, is structured to allow for effective coordination among team members. Experience helps us to approach each project holistically by establishing regular quality assessments, project milestones, design deliverables and deadlines for each step in the project development process. This allows our team to be an efficient, knowledgeable resource dedicated to helping our clients identify, analyze and address traffic concerns.
Ulteig provides data-driven multimodal mobility solutions to address current and emerging needs. Integrated, connected and smarter use of transportation can shape our travel, cities and society for decades to come.
Experts in Traffic Modeling
Traffic modeling is a valuable common instrument used to assess the impact of ongoing infrastructure, demand changes and forecast future conditions. Ulteig brings extensive local and national experience in the development, calibration and validation of data dependent traffic simulation models at various levels.
Our modelers have extensive experience with:
- Multimodal traffic analysis/ simulation modeling and design
- Innovative, multi-stakeholder and large-scale pedestrian safety projects
- Multimodal microscopic and macroscopic urban traffic modeling and calibration
- Motorized and non-motorized transportation data collection, filtering and analysis
What We Do
- Smart city applications
- Sidewalk and access improvements
- Connected and autonomous vehicle implementation
- Capacity and flow optimization
- Signal timing and coordination
- Rideshare and curbside management
- Traffic analysis
- Active traffic management
- Traffic impact studies
- Safety analysis
- Travel demand modeling
- Traffic control design
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.