Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology is one of many innovative services that Ulteig tailors to meet the unique needs of our clients. Our GIS team uses the most advanced GIS software in the industry to provide customized geospatial solutions built around your business requirements. Ulteig’s GIS solutions range from data collection and custom mapping to web mapping solutions and technical support for Ulteig’s Lifeline Sector clients.
What We Do
- Web and mobile GIS applications; construction tracking dashboards, mobile mapping solutions, data download hubs
- Field inspection forms (daily logs, SWPPP, etc.)
- Drone imagery and 3D modeling
- 360 VMI: Video & Mapping Integration
- GPS data collection
- As-Built document scanning and map data integration
- ArcGIS online setup and training
- GIS implementation planning
- Integration with clients’ GIS Department data
- Suitability modeling; transmission route studies, buildable area generation and mitigation mapping
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.