Ulteig Mergers & Acquisitions
July 19, 2019
For over 75 years, Ulteig has provided an uncompromising commitment to our clients’ success. Today, Ulteig is seeking to partner with companies who share this same commitment.
Specifically, Ulteig is seeking to expand our water and systems integration services by acquiring firms that complement our water and systems integration services today.
We are interested in talking with like-minded organizations who share our values and would broaden solutions across our firms. Ulteig offers:
- Strong Balance Sheet Ulteig is supported by a strong balance sheet which allows Ulteig to reinvest in its businesses and people.
- 100% Employee-Owned Being 100% employee-owned means we take our own success and the success of our clients personally.
- Commitment to Growth Through the decades, Ulteig has expanded its presence and adapted its expertise in industries that maintain infrastructure vital to everyday life. Today, we remain dedicated to expanding and growing to meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients.
- Strong Culture We have built a culture focused on investing in our people – both our clients and our employees. This has resulted in Ulteig winning multiple top workplace awards, achieving high employee retention rates and creating effective partnerships with our clients.
- Robust Shared Services Team Ulteig’s Legal, Finance & Accounting, HR and IT team allows business owners to focus on growing their business.
- Experienced Management Team Ulteig’s leadership team has over 175 years of combined industry experience.
Firms focused on providing either System Integration or Water engineering services.
- <$20M of Net Service Revenue
- Strong Operating Margins
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
WHAT MAKES ULTEIG DIFFERENT?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.Contact Us